From juvenile detention centers and local jails to penitentiaries, there is a wide range of compliance and safety issues. We design and install scalable, wireless locating help call and man down systems specific for each correctional facility’s unique needs and regulations. Our EV2 Services include, but are not limited to:
- Exact location of staff at any given time
- Wireless staff call for help with an inmate and/or for themselves
- Documentation of who responded to inmate and time took to respond inmate (This information can be useful should a legal issue arise)
- Medications in infirmary are accessed by authorized staff only, with an audit trail of activity
- Medication in infirmary is monitored and alerts provided when appropriate temperature is not maintained for medications required to be refrigerated such as insulin
With our fire system, should a fire occur, the system triggers a fire alert and immediately notifies first responders. Multiple buildings can be linked together wireless and/or network for one reporting system… saving money on phone lines and monitored accounts.
Fire system inspections are required on a yearly basis. Contact us to set up an appointment. We can usually schedule an inspection within the week.