Government and Military Complexes
Protect government employees, material sensitive to homeland security, and the facilities. Our technicians are registered with the DCJS (Department of Criminal Justice Services).
Detailed Product Brochures
- Alert notification when designated equipment is about to be removed from a specific area (i.e., computers, file cabinets, etc.)
- Documentation when equipment is in/out of service (i.e., everything from projectors to laptops, etc.)
- Alerts when a piece of equipment is due for maintenance (i.e., copiers, laptops, etc.)
- Notification if equipment is moving (in-use) or static and location
Staff and Visitor Management
- Exact location of a staff and visitors is known at any given time
- Staff and/or visitors can call for help with push of a button on their ID badge should the need arise
- Keyless entry with documented history of who entered and/or left as well as dates and times
- Entry to designated areas is limited to approved staff and/or visitors
- Easy to install wireless access locks replace existing traditional locks
With our fire system, should a fire occur, the system triggers a fire alert and immediately notifies first responders. Multiple buildings can be linked together wireless and/or network for one reporting system… saving money on phone lines and monitored accounts.
Fire system inspections are required on a yearly basis. Contact us to set up an appointment. We can usually schedule an inspection within the week.